Human resources management division
A new motivation and wage system...
Manufacturing management division
Maintenance and upgrades of aircraft...
Quality management division
Quality in compliance with normative basis of EASA, ISO...
Technical support division
Designing support documents for manufacture...
Airport
Basic information and local traffic regulations...
Reporting
Orders and Invoices...
HomeSitemapContact
Slovenská verzia

About usHistoryCertificatesVisionAirport
Manufacturing management divisionQuality management divisionTechnical support divisionHuman resources management divisionLogistics divisionCentral services divisionTrade divisionEconomic management and finance division
OUR HISTORICAL ROOTS (1919 - 2006)
Message of first aircraft technicians from Nitra (1919)
Transfer of the French Aviation Park No. 408 along with its storage and repair workshop detachment from Prague to Nitra - repairs of aircraft for two Czechoslovak aviation platoons at Nitra field airport
Establishment of a Czechoslovak Aviation Section within the Administration and Aviation Storage Facility in Nitra - repairs of UFAG (Ungarische-Flugzeugfabrik AG) Hansa-Brandenburg C.I, SPAD VII / XIII and Bréguet XIV aircraft.
Regimental workshop and aviation storage facility traditions (Nitra 1920 - 1938)
Regimental workshops, later known as the Regimental Park of Aviation Regiment 3 M. R. Štefánika in Nitra - besides aircraft repairs, it specialized in the manufacture of gliders such as Nitra-1, Nitra-3, Nitra-2 (engine-powered), Zobor-1 (biplane) (1920 - 1931).
Establishment and operation of the Zemplín Aviation Storage Facility 3 in Nitra - general overhauls of aircraft such as Aero A-11, Ab-11, AP-32, APb-32, A-29, A-211, A-230, Letov Š-13, Š-16, Š-616, Š-128, Š-328, Zlín XII, Avia B-21, Ba-33, B-534, Praga E-114, Walter IV, Hispano-Suiza HS 8Fb, Škoda I, Lorraine-Ditrich 12C engines (1932 - 1938).
Heritage of Aircraft Repair Company's direct predecessors (Trenčín 1934 - 1949)
Set-up of a repair-supply base, an airport, and a flight school in Trenčín (Trenčianske Biskupice 1934 - 1938).
Aviation Storage Facility 3 moves from Nitra to Trenčín with its workshops, and so does the Flight School from Piešťany, hence broadening the range of repairs by Avia B-34, B-534, Bk-534, Ba-122, Praga E-39, E-241, Aero A-100, Beta Minor Be-50 and by repairs of automotive equipment (1939 - 1940).
Reconstruction of the Trenčín-based repair facilities destroyed by explosions of German bombs (1945).
Post-war operation of the Czechoslovak Army's Aviation Park 1 - later that of the Regional Aviation Storage Facility 4 in Nitra, and assignment of a group of specialists to the airport battalion in Trenčianske Biskupice to support the airport's activities - repairs of aircraft such as C-4 / Bücker Bu-131D, C-2 / Arado Ar-96B, C-6 / Bücker Bu-181, Zlín XII, K-65 / Fieseler Fi 156 Storch, K-74 / Fairchild UC-61 Forwarder.
Successes of Aircraft Repair Company Trenčín
(1949 - 2006)
Establishment of a repair facility (workshops) at Trenčianske Biskupice Airport while drawing on the Regional Aviation Storage Facility 4 after it is moved from Nitra to Trenčín (1949). The redesigning of some buildings starts, construction preparation of new halls gets underway.
On 1 January 1954, Aircraft Repair Facility Trenčín starts operation under the administration of the Czechoslovak National Defense Ministry, thus marking a shift from a budgetary organization to a company-type one; later, it transforms into a Soviet-type "chozrascot" organization (1954 - 1955).
As of 1 October 1958, based on the National Defense Ministry's decision, the facility is renamed Aircraft Repair Company Trenčín.
Gradual expansion of the company's repair activities and capacities (1960 - 1976).
The 1970s mark a breakthrough era in the company's history, introducing the new "turbojet" era.
Investment construction - the company's final construction stage (1977 - 1987).
Construction of a runaway with concrete surface and a total length of 2,200m (1987).
Transformation of the company into a state-run company; the company's founder is the Federal Ministry of National Defense as of 1 July 1989.
With the establishment of the Slovak Republic on 1 January 1993, the official founder of the company is the Ministry of Defense of the Slovak Republic.
New era (2006...)
The former state-run company is transformed into a joint stock company as of 1 February 2006.
The founder of LOTN, a.s., is the Slovak Republic, while the Ministry of Defense acts on its behalf.
Chapters of history
Scope of aircraft types repaired
L-410 (all variants), L-39, MiG-29, L-29, Mi-17, Mi-24
Other repairs in compliance with PART 145 No. Sk 145.005
HomeSitemapContactoptimalizácia pre vyhľadávače (SEO) - crap.sk